We encourage our patients to feel comfortable asking questions about proposed dental treatments. Dr. Wesley R. Davis and our team always take the time to discuss your procedure in detail, and we know that there’s a lot to think about. That’s why it’s vital that you share any concerns or questions you may have about your proposed treatment. The best way for us to meet your expectations is to understand what’s important to you.
Listed below are a few questions our team hears most often. You probably have many more of your own, so please call our office and a friendly member of our team will be happy to assist you.
- Do you treat children?
- Do you place and restore implants?
- What cosmetic services do you provide?
- Are you accepting new patients?
- My partner says I snore. How can you help me?
- What can you do to fix my crooked teeth?
- How long does Invisalign treatment take?
- Will my dentures look like real teeth?
- Why do you recommend a dental crown?