Invisalign in Hershey PA
Orthodontic treatment is seen by many as bothersome and embarrassing because until recently the only option we had for correcting misaligned teeth was bulky metal braces. Fortunately, updated technology and materials available at the office of Wesley R. Davis, DDS, now provide us with more practical options for straightening teeth than ever before.
Benefits of Invisalign Treatment
Your crooked smile can be damaging your oral health by putting you at a higher risk for tooth decay, gum disease, and poor self-esteem. But treatment with Invisalign clear braces offers amazing results with minimal impact on your day-to-day life. Clear, smooth aligners are nearly invisible and shift teeth into their correct position. Invisalign aligners are so inconspicuous that most people will never notice you’re going through treatment.
With Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about the inconvenience of food restrictions. The clear aligners are removable, so just take them out before you eat, and pop them back in when you’re done. Invisalign treatment involves fewer visits to the dentist for adjustments, so you can continue to live your life uninterrupted by treatment.
The Invisalign Process
There are basically five steps to the Invisalign process:
- The Consultation: Your journey to a straighter smile starts with a consultation with Dr. Wesley R. Davis at our Hershey dental office. During the consultation, Dr. Davis will perform a thorough examination to determine if you are indeed a good candidate for treatment with Invisalign.
- The Treatment Plan: Based on the information gathered during the evaluation, Dr. Davis will work with you to develop a personalized treatment plan. This plan not only establishes the length of time needed to see results, but it also details the exact movement of your teeth throughout treatment.
- Receive Your Aligners: With your treatment plan established, you’ll receive your new set of Invisalign aligners. Each aligner is made from a smooth, clear plastic molded to fit comfortably against your teeth and gums.
- Move to a New Set of Aligners: Every three weeks or so, you will need to switch the current set of aligners out for the next set detailed in your treatment plan. With each new set of aligners you use, you will actually be able to see the progress you have made just by looking in the mirror.
- Show Off Your New Smile: Once you’re finished with the final set of aligners, all that’s left for you to do is go out and show off that beautiful new smile!
Please Call to Arrange a Consultation
Invisalign is the ideal solution for teens and adults who want to improve their appearance and boost their confidence. If you’re tired of your crooked smile inhibiting your interactions with others, contact our office to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation with Dr. Davis today!