Millions of people suffer from dental anxiety that prevents them from enjoying a healthy smile. Fortunately, the dental profession has stepped up to meet this challenge, and the focus now is on comfortable dentistry that keeps you motivated to keep up with dental visits.
If you’re looking for a Hershey dentist who can address your anxiety, here are five ways we have designed our practice around your comfort:
- Low-Stress Environment – We have designed our homey office with a soothing décor that extends from our reception area to our treatment rooms. We go out of our way to think of every detail that adds to your comfort!
- Friendly People – We aren’t just highly skilled professionals; we are warm and friendly individuals who provide the ultimate in attentive care by treating you the way we would wish to be treated. We also excel at building long-term relationships so you can feel comfortable enough to relax around people you know and trust.
- Welcoming Amenities – When you arrive at our office, we invite you to enjoy a cup of coffee during your brief wait. During your appointment, you can settle back with a comfy pillow and blanket and watch TV or listen to your favorite music while we tend to your needs.
- State-of-the-Art-Technology – We know you want to get in, get out, and get on with your life. That is why we invest in technology like digital x-rays that increase your comfort by making your care more efficient and productive.
- Oral Sedation – Every detail of our practice is designed with your comfort in mind, but we know that some patients need a little extra help to relax. If anxiety is a problem for you, we will be happy to talk to you about the benefits of sedation dentistry.
Please Call to Learn More
It’s fine for us to talk about our exceptional, comfortable care. But we know that seeing is believing, so we invite you to call our Hershey dental office to arrange a visit. We look forward to showing you how our commitment to your comfort can change the way you think about dental care!